Question by emmanuel n: what have been a causes of calabar marker mostly eaten by African profound women?
Calabar marker is a white piece only similar to tough clay which is customarily dug next to seas. Most African profound women eat it during conceiving physically to equivocate naulsia etc. But African Doctors contend which it has been proven medically which it causes expansion in a woman’s Wom as well as it competence lead to Cancer. How loyal is this?
Answer by clusterbusterman
It’s means by a mildew which feeds off germ which accumulates from a dirt in those African regions.
Give your answer to this subject below!
- Eating disorders and pregnancy?
- 3 and half months pregnant and pain on right side this morning while urinating?
- Important Questions To Ask A Web Hosting Service Provider
- Test drilling yields 50 million barrel discovery, Pioneer says - Anchorage Daily News
- Making Bread personally or Having a Bread machine