Question by emmanuel n: what have been a causes of calabar marker mostly eaten by African profound women?
Calabar marker is a white piece only similar to tough clay which is customarily dug next to seas. Most African profound women eat it during conceiving physically to equivocate naulsia etc. But African Doctors contend which it has been proven medically which it causes expansion in a woman’s Wom as well as it competence lead to Cancer. How loyal is this?
Answer by clusterbusterman
It’s means by a mildew which feeds off germ which accumulates from a dirt in those African regions.
Give your answer to this subject below!
- The Biggest Collections Of Bmw Parts Is At Iautobodyparts
- The Helpful Uses of Kiosks in the Market
- What types of fish are not safe for pregnant women? What about sushi?
- How can you tell if the common garter snake is pregnant?
- Barcelona Tourist Accommodation - For Every Individual That'S Hunting For A Holiday Accommodation