Question by emmanuel n: what have been a causes of calabar marker mostly eaten by African profound women?
Calabar marker is a white piece only similar to tough clay which is customarily dug next to seas. Most African profound women eat it during conceiving physically to equivocate naulsia etc. But African Doctors contend which it has been proven medically which it causes expansion in a woman’s Wom as well as it competence lead to Cancer. How loyal is this?
Answer by clusterbusterman
It’s means by a mildew which feeds off germ which accumulates from a dirt in those African regions.
Give your answer to this subject below!
- Producing Leads for Network Marketing
- How to help relieve back pain during pregnancy?
- The Emerald City Exploring The Greatest Of Seattle Real Estate
- Spanish Furniture Delivery Costa Blanca
- Watch John Dies at the End Online Free With HD DVD Quality