Question by Bill: because should profound women not take menopausal hormone therapy?
Answer by Bobby
If they have been pregnant, they have been assumingly not in menopause, as well as have been removing healthy hormones.
Add your own answer in a comments!
- I had four positive pregnancy tests and the doctors negative which one should I believe?
- How sensitive are doctors urine pregnancy tests?
- Plethora of MP3 Downloads Today
- NY Mets knuckleballer R.A. Dickey gets hit on right wrist by pitch and leaves game early - New York Daily News
- How is anemia treated during pregnancy?