by angus mcdiarmid
Question by nika92686: At 39 weeks profound is it as well late to switch to a midwife from doctors?
Im now 39 weeks profound as well as would similar to to know if it’s as well late to switch to a midwife from doctors? we now go to a ob/gyn hospital for my checkup’s though they appear so impersonal. This is my initial kid as well as i wish a many appropriate knowledge with my work as well as delivery.
Answer by 1st bun in a oven!
No, many midwives will take upon latest patients right up until a finish prior to we go in to labour.
Add your own answer in a comments!
- Is it a High Risk I am Pregnant?!?
- Jordan Hill Filling Los Angeles Lakers Void in 2012 NBA Playoffs - YAHOO!
- how high is the pregnancy risk if he thrust inside of me for under 30 seconds?
- Carpel tunnel during pregnancy? Please read?
- is it advisable to use salicylic acid on warts even for pregnant women?what about laser treatment?