Question by MommyX3: Is nausea a usual sign of pregnancy?
I am 8 weeks pregnant.
When we woke up this sunrise we got up as well as went in to my sons room to get him out of his crib. Right as we picked him up we felt so drunken as well as lightheaded we fell backwards, luckily there was something for me to squeeze onto.
After which a room proposed spinning for a couple of seconds. It was horrible.
Has any one else practice this during pregnancy? is it common?
Answer by xtiger_eyes_2006x
I have which too, as well as alloy pronounced we had low red blood vigour as well as to splash lots of fluids.
Know better? Leave your own answer in a comments!
- What are some of the signs and symptoms of being pregnant?
- Can surgery during early pregnancy be very harmful?
- Could sum1 b pregnant even if they used a condom but had an irregular period and has all the pregnant symptoms?
- Can living with a pregnant woman cause symptoms?
- Does anyone know if it safe to have Lasek Eye Surgery during pregnancy?