by Beaverton Historical Society
Question by Jennifer H: Is it usual to get bad acne when pregnant?
Hi am 4 months profound as well as experiencing bad acne. What can we do to stop it? Not usually am we gaining weight, though not we have to be concerned about acne too!
Answer by Grapejuice
Well acne occurs when there is a hormone shift for a little people so im 99% certain which it is only hormones…
Add your own answer in a comments!
- 14 dp trigger shot. 12dpiui very very very faint bfp. What do you think pregnant?
- My OB/GYN has diagnosed me for thyroid disorders and I am pregnant?
- Pimsleur Unlimited Now Available on NOOK By Barnes Noble - Yahoo Finance
- tell me about radiation and pregnancy?
- Has any one else taken BuSpar during pregnancy? If so, did it help or did it cause any problems?