Question by ♥mrsz.brown♥: Can u drain complicated if your profound early in the pregnancy?
i havent taken the exam nonetheless i jus consider im profound though i’ve been carrying all the symtoms which im pregnant, dizzyness, headaches, proposal breast, boobs & stomache itching, urinating frequently, behind as well as stomache cramping, as well as feeling ill by the smell of sure foods, as well as i was customarily 3 days late for my duration currently when i proposed bleeding, complicated during initial right away it’s really light, could i still be profound or is some-more than expected im carrying the period??
Answer by jeanettemoreno83
you can drain heavily though thats customarily the pointer of miscarriage.
if we can soak up the “pad” as well as we preg, see the doc
light bleeding=implantation bleeding
What do we think? Answer below!
- Q&A: what is the significance of MRSA? what are principles of care in pregnancy? what management of MRSA in labor?
- Q&A: how do i get rid of post-pregnancy tummy fats without surgery?
- If I think I might be pregnant how early is too early to take a test?
- How long do you have pregnancy symptoms after birth?
- How can i get a bigger chest without surgery or pregnancy?