39 weeks profound as well as removing brownish-red as well as infrequently red blood streaked phlegm discharge. what could this be?
Question by Skye K: 39 weeks profound as well as removing brownish-red as well as infrequently red red blood streaked phlegm discharge. what could this be?
The final 2 days iv been removing pointy heedfulness nearby where my cervix is as well as we proposed removing a liberate which went from a pinkish coulour to brownish-red to transparent with streaks of splendid red blood. Im not certain what’s starting since a midwives contend a nothing. But we only wish to know for assent of mind
Answer by mum2be 36weeks pregnant.
is it not your block commin away.x
Add your own answer in a comments!
- Is it true that women who have bad heartburn during pregnancy are more likely to have a newborn with...?
- What is the highest number of children that can be conceived naturally in one pregnancy?
- How many pregnancy tests did you take before your 1st appointment?
- auto na kredyt kredyt na auto samochód na kredyt
- Reproductive rights and the battle of the sexes?