Question by smiley : sex during pregnancy? what gets absolved of a OF COURSE unfertilized egg?
because u DONT have a duration to get absolved of it…so how does it come out from inside we after sex?
ok i got which wrong,wat have been durations for? to get absolved of a spermatazoa which was left inside we right?
exactly so if ur carrying sex whilst preggers afterwards how does a spermatazoa come out again if u have NO PERIOD!?
Answer by jemmamomma
Your ovaries do not recover any some-more eggs whilst you’re pregnant. A hormone is expelled which stops ovulation.
Know better? Leave your own answer in a comments!
- Why not think about a short term let for your stay in London instead of the traditional hotel?
- Design and installation of custom elevators..
- A reliable Huntsville Weight Loss Medical center Is targeted on Health and wellbeing Expectations
- A number of Helpful suggestions To operate Samsung Galaxy S3 Phone Thoroughly
- Strategies For selecting typically the Best Waterproof Camera