Can a profound lady (with her second child) get breast divert early sufficient to siphon prior to a baby is born?
Question by jennifer_12230: Can a profound lady (with her second child) get breast divert early sufficient to siphon prior to a baby is born?
My initial kid is 9 months as well as right away i am profound with my second one. Before this baby is innate would we be means to siphon breast milk?
Answer by jlb
Are we still breastfeeding your 9 month old? If so we *may* keep your milk, though many women stop lactating around twenty weeks. After this baby is innate your divert will come in again, only similar to with your 1st. Even if we do not utterly stop producing divert during your conceiving physically it is doubtful which we would have sufficient to pump.
What do we think? Answer below!
- What sitting position is most confortable for a pregnant women?
- is it a bad idea to reuse an infant car seat?
- Do a lot of teens go through the " I wanna be pregnant" stage?
- can pregnant with infant travel by air?
- How many babies does a pregnant molly give birth?