If a lady goes to a spermatazoa bank to have a child as well as gets pregnant, does a spermatazoa donor have to pay?
Question by Jason: If a lady goes to a spermatazoa bank to have a child as well as gets pregnant, does a spermatazoa donor have to pay?
Answer by LoLa
Nope! Donated spermatazoa is deliberate not a donater’s responsibility
Give your answer to this subject below!
- I'm 15 and getting an ultrasound for my ovaries!!?
- i stopped smoking weed when i found out i was 21weeks pregnant will my newborn test positive for marijuana?
- High Quality Luxury Watches Gaining More Popularity
- fundle height 33 at 29 week check up..how accurate are ultrasounds for fetal weight and growth?
- Can a woman who already has 3 children get pregnant again by accident?