Question by newMama: How prolonged do we have to wait for for for to get Pregnant after a Radioactive Iodine Uptake?
I was carrying a little teenager thyroid problems after my daughter was innate in Sept…Dr. sent me for Radioactive Iodine Uptake to check a thyroid…everything was excellent as well as we did not embrace a “therapy dose” after a exam…we wish to begin perplexing again this fall, though we have listened which we have to wait for for for a full year after a uptake to get pregnant…
Answer by Sick of TTC #1
You can get profound anytime. The half hold up of a Radioactive isotope which they injected we with is really reduced so it won’t be in your physique for long.
You do not have to wait for for for a year. If it was in your physique which prolonged we would develope cancer as well as your hair would tumble out, etc. That is only not possible!
Good fitness ttc!
Add your own answer in a comments!
- Women- Did you have PCOS, take birth control after that diagnosis, stop the pill and still get pregnant?
- diagnosis of twin pregnancy when one is smaller than the other?
- How do you feel about women who use drugs during their pregnancy and give birth to drug addicted babies?
- Could doctors determine if a pregnant women baby be blind?
- Elevated TSH in pregnancy, what does it mean?