Question by newMama: How prolonged do we have to wait for for for to get Pregnant after a Radioactive Iodine Uptake?
I was carrying a little teenager thyroid problems after my daughter was innate in Sept…Dr. sent me for Radioactive Iodine Uptake to check a thyroid…everything was excellent as well as we did not embrace a “therapy dose” after a exam…we wish to begin perplexing again this fall, though we have listened which we have to wait for for for a full year after a uptake to get pregnant…
Answer by Sick of TTC #1
You can get profound anytime. The half hold up of a Radioactive isotope which they injected we with is really reduced so it won’t be in your physique for long.
You do not have to wait for for for a year. If it was in your physique which prolonged we would develope cancer as well as your hair would tumble out, etc. That is only not possible!
Good fitness ttc!
Add your own answer in a comments!
- Am I at a higher risk to be pregnant?
- Learn More And Get More Info Through Dyson Vacuum Reviews
- in urine therapy is it ok to use the therapy when one is pregnant?
- has anyone taken lovenox shots throughout their pregnancy? Was it successful?
- Watch Dragon Online Free With HD DVD Quality