Question by sneakypetetx: Does any one know of a many appropriate remedy to take for seizures whilst we have been pregnant?
My partner is 2 months profound as well as carrying grand mal seizures. It seems similar to all of a medications can have critical side goods as well as bieing born defects. Most of them a goods have been different due to a actuality which they haven’t been around prolonged enough. So if any one has any information/expierence similar to this greatfully help.
Answer by Phia
my lil sister is profound as well as has epelpsy…she takes depakote! There is regularly starting to be a risk as well as when she has a baby she many expected wouldnt be means to breast feed! Good Luck as well as my prayers go out to we as well as your family. we know how formidable it is.
Add your own answer in a comments!
- the name of the drug a doctor prescribes to stop spotting durying my pregnancy?
- are there any natural cures for anxiety/panic disorder if ur pregnant?
- If you had surgery, developed DVT's and are on a coumadin and plavix therapy is viable pregnancy possible?
- Why can I not use over the counter yeast infection treatment while I am pregnant?
- Q&A: Is the risk high of getting pregnant WHILE breastfeeding even though you have not gotten a period yet?