Question by ireism256: How do the little women have themselves furnish breast divert (lactate) when they aren’t pregnant? ?
I know lactation happens as the reply to the conceiving physically hormone – so how do the little women (who aren’t pregnant) furnish breast milk? Is there an additional sort of hormone which can trigger it? Just wondering, ha ha!! No uncanny answers greatfully – even yet this is the uncanny question… Thanks! :]
I’m not meddlesome in perplexing to lactate, LOL no. Just curious!!!
Answer by Roxy S
So which when they have been prgenat they will be used to it as well as it will not hurt
Give your answer to this subject below!
- 15 weeks pregnant and dull ache/pulling near my pelvis, is this normal?
- How EARLY can you have pregnancy symptoms?
- Cheap Car Insurance For Young Drivers During A Depressed Market
- Is using computer 5 days a week can affect pregnancy?
- frear of getting pregnant - I feel common symptoms of pregnancy. What is wrong with me? How can I help it?