Question by Curious: How does spermatazoa stay alive? Please help?
Please do not consider of this as a youthful question, we usually wish to know HOW spermatazoa stays alive in a uterus (its pronounced which we can have sex a couple of days prior to we ovulate as well as still get pregnant)
Where does it stay? Does it usually pool up in a fallopian blood vessel or what? And after a day or so of normal activity, because doesn’t it all come out?
Answer by kidachan
sperm is since sufficient appetite to live for about a day, after which they die off. a womanlike physique has white lood cells that’ll reconize spermatazoa as invaders as well as try to distory them as well as once they have been dea dthe womanlike physique will contiune to get float of them in this method.
the usually approach for a spermatazoa to “live” is to have it by a womanlike physique defneces, collect a right follian blood vessel as well as afterwards be a a single to get by a “shell” of a egg as well as ferilize where it esintally becomes usually dna as well as chromosomes
Know better? Leave your own answer in a comments!
- Is it ok to not work in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Can your baby get pregnant if you have sex while you are pregnant?
- Marriage Problems - Save A Marriage In 5 Easy Steps
- what are the chances of survival on a 5 month old fetus?
- When did you tell your kids that you were pregnant?