Question by Bella: Tight or distended vagina normal during early pregnancy?
It feels parsimonious or swollen, im not distant alon during all, is this normal? It tingles alot which triggers me peeing i think, is which normal too? Any links to this recommendation would be great.
my breats have been unequivocally tender, though not bruise only unequivocally soft, is which normal?
Answer by Donna
Sounds normal to me about both conditions! Your uterus backing is thicker since we have been pregnant. And your breasts have been proposal for a same reason,, hormones.
What do we think? Answer below!
- Has anyone had this low pelvic pain in pregnancy?
- How to start reading sheet music for the guitar..
- How do you tell the difference between period symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms?
- What are the differences in pregnancy symptoms on and off birthcontrol?
- How early could i be showing signs or symptoms of being pregnant?