December 15th | 2 Comments
Question by Margie P: Black Molly pregnant, placed her with babies. Now we consider she is dying?
One of my black mollies had babies. we left a babies in a birthing tank. Then combined a alternative profound molly in with a babies. Now she’s behaving similar to she’s dying. What can we do? Did we do anything wrong?
Answer by Sherry
How was she behaving which done we consider which she was dying? we need details! Many mollies as well as alternative livebeares have been really sluggish, stay during a bottom, as well as do not eat when they have been roughly ready to give birth.
Know better? Leave your own answer in a comments!
- Busch Gardens and pregnant woman, small children, and elderly obese people - What to do?
- Anyone with a newborn who misses being pregnant?
- Is it alright to eat honey while pregnant? I know a newborn can't have it but can I have it now?
- Ghd bargain auction besom hair straighteners arrived
- What are some child friendly activities to do with an infant?
Written by naomi